Sunday, April 19, 2009

Review: Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling (2008)

Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling
For me it was a waste of time. Acting was dumb and terrible with very little humor. There were some funny parts like the really mad squirrels and some scenes of Earth child. Maybe you should give it a try and see, only 90 minutes.

Story is about two friends who are on a crazy adventure to find a missing girl who they know from the grade school.

The first Without a Paddle movie was super. They should have kept the actors from the previous movie for this one also. It could have made a big difference.

Starring Oliver James, Amber McDonald

Directed by Ellory Elkayem

Distributed by Paramount Pictures

Running time: 96 minutes

Rating: 6/10 (Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I can't believe they made another one of these! I didn't *LOVE* the first one, but I sure didn't hate it. I'm still not sure there was any need for this though... especially with no Seth Green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to have seen a little more edge to the comedy of this movie.

    ReplyDelete