Sunday, April 12, 2009

Review: Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008)

Resident Evil: Degeneration
I'm completely disappointed in this film. I expected much more form this movie since I have seen the Resident Evil film trilogy. I thought this been an animation they will blow my mind off by spectacular effects. Movie is not bad but could have been much better.

The story is based on the popular Game Resident Evil. Resident Evil film trilogy plot was different than the actual game but this movie is set with same characters you will find in the game like Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
This time Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield come together to fight a new kind of terrorism and a new virus called G virus.

Directed by Makoto Kamiya

Distributed by Sony Pictures Entertainment

Running time: 96 Minutes

Rating: 6/10 (Resident Evil: Degeneration)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, when I saw this movie I labeled it: Resident Evil: Disappointment. Everything you said up there is true. It was very unfortunate too. Why spend all that time animating it just to have such a crappy plot?

    ReplyDelete