Sunday, May 10, 2009

Review: The Lucky Ones (2008)

The Lucky Ones
Really smooth and solid story with nice humor in it. Well thought out characters. Keeps you well entertained till the end. Cannot agree if someone tells that this movie is a war movie. I don't know why this movie is underrated.
Kind of a movie that makes you feel, "WOW I wish I could have seen more".

Story is about three soldiers returning from Iraq find themselves stuck together for a life changing Road trip to Vegas.

I hope more films like this, comes out very often.

Starring Rachel McAdams, Tim Robbins, Michael Peña

Directed by Neil Burger

Distributed by Lionsgate

Running time: 115 minutes

Rating: 8/10 (The Lucky Ones)

1 comment:

  1. I'd gave rate of 6 for this movie. nothing really special, so ordinary, but anyway good. just nice movie and all

    ReplyDelete